Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work". Thomas Edison

This is really amazing to me because the last time I blogged was back in 2009. It's safe to say that I was in some type of transitioning period and probably didn't think I would take a four year break from blogging. Things have a way of coming back into your life. Have you ever taken a step back and noticed any patterns about yourself? Did your taste buds change a bit? Your taste in clothes may have matured with age but the way you think or make decisions maybe didn't change at all. That may or may not be a good thing but it could be true. Over the years my life has gone through so many changes. Life has taught me so much. The things I have experienced have been priceless. I wouldn't change a thing, I have no regrets. There's a quote I came across late last night or early this morning by Thomas Edison "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work". I felt like this quote is the story of my life. It's brilliant and true in so many ways. This is life! Try something, if it doesn't work, go to plan B. It's really that simple. For many years I've had an interest in reading and writing about relationships. I have had my share of good and bad relationships. With me knowing what I know now, I find it hard to believe that I am not suppose to share my stories and help other women who may be going through some of the same things. I think about the many times that the most divine presence stepped in and warned me but my ego didn't listen. We have the gift of intuition and it is an amazing gift to have. It's within all of us, all we have to do is listen to it....that it! So here I am now, a life coach that likes to assist women with solving their relationships issues. I like helping women realize the mistakes they've been making, assisting them in seeing how they can overcome them and move forward toward an honest and deserving relationship with that special person that will honor and respect them. We also put things into perspective and if it's time to walk away from a current relationship, then pack your bags and go but do so without becoming a bag lady. It's time to release the negative thinking and feelings tied to the past. Now that you know 10,000 ways that won't work, you should be confident in what you do know. It's a new year! Let's start living our best life NOW!!!!!

No comments: